HUD stats for Full tilt

• 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Do you mean what stats you should include in your hud in general? You should include at least player name, played hands, vpip and pfr. Whether you should include other stats depends on how well you understand them and can use them. My hud has:

name / hands
      vpip / pfr / wtsd
      steal / fold to steal / 3bet / fold to 3bet / 3bet vs hero
      flop cbet / fold to flop cbet / turn cbet / fold to turn cbet /af postflop

It is not perfect but I hope you got some ideas for your hud.
    • martins1337
      martins1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      name / hands
      vpip / pfr / wtsd
      steal / fold to steal / 3bet / fold to 3bet / 3bet vs hero
      flop cbet / fold to flop cbet / turn cbet / fold to turn cbet /af postflop
      Do you use HM2 or PT4? 3bet vs hero is interesting stat. Can't find it in PT4 :(
    • la55i
      la55i
      I'm using HM2. There is a lot of vs hero stats. =)
    • Strongwill
      Strongwill
      Bronze
      Thanks for that. It's very helpful.

So, what free HUD should I download?
    • la55i
      la55i
      I don't have any experience of free huds. Try to find some info with google or just buy HM2 or PT4. I know it is a big investment for a microstakes but I think it will be worth it. HM2 small stakes version is 60$ and the license is for lifetime. You can also get HM2 free by playing poker at their partner site (check more info on their website) but if you decide to do that you will not receive strategy points nor you will be able to use a bonus/free money offer that pokerstrategy offers in the same site.