This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Destroyer of Bankrolls (auto-login edition)

• Drew94
      Drew94
      Bronze
      So my dad logged on to one of my poker accounts, sat down at a 200 euro and 200 pound table & managed to demolish half my bankroll in one night. :pokerface:

Nice! :D

I sent him my old laptop and I accidentally left Titan Poker installed on it (we live a few hundred miles apart). It probably doesn't help that he's a huge fish at poker, too!! :f_o:

I was furious when I logged in & saw half my bankroll had vanished, but I'm sure the 200NL regulars were happy about it!

/LOL. Any similar stories?
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I love the story about a woman who was down to the last 7 in the Sunday Million when her cat jumped on her keyboard and put her all in (she lost). Don't know if it's true or not.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      The lesson about turning the auto-login off for all poker/money-related accounts has been learned the hard way, but you have learned it finally... Use one of the many password managers if you like.