Pokerstrategy Double action freeroll

• Mallaa
      Mallaa
      Bronze
      Hi. when i created my pokerstrategy account i couldnt get it paired with pokerstars.eu but i would like to play with other strategists the double action freeroll and i was wondering if someone could issue the ticket to that tournament manually? :f_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mallaa,

Unfortunately no. There are two ways to be eligible for Double Action freerolls.

1) Creation of new account and 1st deposit. Players who signup to Pokerstars through our download links and make their 1st deposit will be eligible for all remaining freerolls in that series. If you have an untracked PokerStars account, you won't be eligible.

2) Referring friends. If you refer friend/s to PokerStrategy and they signup to PokerStars through our download links, they will be eligible to play. If they cash in the freeroll, you will receive the equivalent amount in your Tell-a-friend account.

You can read more about Double Action freerolls here and our T-a-F program here.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • win33
      win33
      Bronze
      hilo admin i have regedit accout link pokerstras in link pokerstrategy i see offer has 124 token tournamet fist deopsoit but i see on my accout 6 token in fist deposit why
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey win33,

If you don't see an entry for 100k Privilege freerolls under Tools > My Games and Tickets > Tournament Tickets, then you will need to contact their support at support@pokerstars.com

Keep us updated

Laz