• Linasb71
      As well to find out abought bonuss for learning I was sure was to good to be true but I had problem with mansion initially and I though that would be it but it looks like the site got in touch with me right away and told me how to get bonuss witch I am very excited abought not because of money but because I've learned a few things that will definitally help me with my game and being new at poker but having an instant love for it I am going to be able to biuld with this bonous and after this goes threw I can still take advantage of the other offers from poker site to biuld with ANYWAY THANKS AGAIN I'm sure it will go threw right away and I'm glad to be a part of your site no time for spelling LOL:s_cool:
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      Hello Linasb71

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can maybe help you with giving more information about your favorite game.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,