This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello

• Linasb71
      Linasb71
      Bronze
      As well to find out abought bonuss for learning I was sure was to good to be true but I had problem with mansion initially and I though that would be it but it looks like the site got in touch with me right away and told me how to get bonuss witch I am very excited abought not because of money but because I've learned a few things that will definitally help me with my game and being new at poker but having an instant love for it I am going to be able to biuld with this bonous and after this goes threw I can still take advantage of the other offers from poker site to biuld with ANYWAY THANKS AGAIN I'm sure it will go threw right away and I'm glad to be a part of your site no time for spelling LOL:s_cool:
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Linasb71

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can maybe help you with giving more information about your favorite game.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987