Party poker v every one else

• samgamgee
      I been all over as far poker sites go and i had every bonus known to man concerning no deposit bonuses but when it came to depositing and playing ...the ipoker network through Pokerineurope was the one i always chose .Its cash and deposit was free ,instant in and three days out ,direct to bank account .No other network even came close to the ipoker network .The problem was free money offers from the multitude of affiliate sites working through ipoker was making the lower level ring games a joke and almost freeroll like to play .I'm not against free money offers dont get me wrong but i was desperate to get away from the freeroll like play there.

I have to say that Party Poker is all i've been looking for .Its cash out is trouble free once varified ,its traffic is great ,and the interfaze is absolute quallity .

Thank you poker strategy for uniting me with a first class and surpassing site such as Party poker .

Good bye ipoker
  • 4 replies
    • PvsW
      I made an account through at partypoker.i'm nut sure if i received the mony my partypoker account at bonuses i have 49$,when i click to redeem them,it moves my to the page with deposit methods.i validated my partypoker account through email.i don't understand why i can't play with my money.can someone help me?
    • riv3rd4ncer
      hi PvsW
      i don't know how long you're waiting, but i think it takes a day or two for the money to arrive.
      you should receive the money in your restricted balance. (at least that's how i received it...)
      on your account main page, there is a restricted and an available balance. the 50 will arrive in the restricted balance.
      you can play with that amount, but you can't withdraw it untill it's in your available balance.
      if the money doesn't arrive there within a few days, i'd create a support ticket in the help section. i think they're the ones who handle these things anyway...

good luck once your money arrives and don't forget to check the strategy section etc...

and yes!! partypoker rocks!! thank you pokerstrategy!!!!
    • PvsW
      thanks riv3rd4ncer for the help,hope to receive the money.
    • Reanimater
      It's nice to see the love sometimes haha :)