ladbrokes first deposit bonus

• sosick84
      sosick84
      Black
      Pokerstrategy bonus is 1000$ but after installing software in Welcome Bonus I see only 100% up to 500$ bonus. I was chatting with support but they couldn't help me. They didn't recognize pokerstrategy as an affiliate... Does enyone had problem like that?Of course I downloaded the software from ps link.
  • 5 replies
    • sosick84
      sosick84
      Black
      Answer via email:

Dear Mr Brzeski,

Thank you for your e-mail.

All new customers are entitled to claim for a Welcome Bonus of up to
      $500. The number of Player Points you need to earn before claiming the
      bonus depends on your first deposit.

Full details of this promotion can be found here:
      http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/welcome-bonus

If you signed up through a third party website, you will need to contact
      them for full details of the promotion and how to claim.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we
      will be more than happy to help you.

Kind Regards
    • sosick84
      sosick84
      Black
      Anybody???
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      I received the full $1k last month, followed the instructions on here when signing up so i was tracked. Then accumulated the 30k points within the 30 days, then went to their site to put in the claim, first of all they only gave me the $500 then wrote an email saying i was with PS and then received the full 1k/

Hope that helps.
    • gggeorgio
      gggeorgio
      Bronze
      Same thing for me. I followed the instructions, cleared the points and then they only sent me 500$. Right after I sent them an e-mail the other 500$ was sent.
    • carebax
      carebax
      Bronze
      1) do u guys know whether the RB is compatible WITH the bonus at same time (that's like 95% rakeback then lolz)?

2) at bonus information I've read that it's 20PP/$1 rake, so in order to clear the $1000 (which is 30000PP) u need to generate $1500 rake? Is this contributed rake (so is it MGR or Rake in PT or is it a combination or both or w/e...?).

3) I'm guessing the bonus is paid in 1 whole amount so if you do not generate the needed rake within the 30 days you get nothing?

Thanks in advance. o/