partypoker another $50

• Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      If you have received a mail from us, which informed you that you are among the lucky ones that will receive $50 bankroll + $100 bonus at PartyPoker, then you are just a step away from your new free bankroll.

i followed everything but i cant change my account to a real money account without depositiing money (or i cant find a way to!)

any help? :)

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Bendafatman,

just follow the guide step by step :)
      As far as I know your account will turn into a real money account as soon as you get your 50$.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • prankerd
      prankerd
      Bronze
      what were the requirements for that
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bendafatman
      If you have received a mail from us, which informed you that you are among the lucky ones that will receive $50 bankroll + $100 bonus at PartyPoker, then you are just a step away from your new free bankroll.

i followed everything but i cant change my account to a real money account without depositiing money (or i cant find a way to!)

any help? :)

Thanks
      Hello Bendafatman,

All you need to do is fill in your personal information in the cashier. Once they start listing first deposit options, just click those away, you already fulfilled all necessary steps.

@prankerd: there were no requirements. It was a special promotion in which you were either one of the lucky ones or not :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      thanks!

it came :)
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Just watch the restricted balance with this bonus as it doesnt stay at the full 50 while you play ....it decreases as you are playing .If you sit at a table with more than the restricted balance you lose any additional bonus (4x$25).I lost the additional bonus money through this eventhough i cleared the points .I'm not complaining though the free $50 turned out to be profitable enough and introduced me to a great site .

I'm not a greedy man :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by samgamgee
      Just watch the restricted balance with this bonus as it doesnt stay at the full 50 while you play ....it decreases as you are playing .If you sit at a table with more than the restricted balance you lose any additional bonus (4x$25).I lost the additional bonus money through this eventhough i cleared the points .I'm not complaining though the free $50 turned out to be profitable enough and introduced me to a great site .

I'm not a greedy man :D
      Hi samgamgee,

After you clear the 300 points - you can if you lost the bonus due to that 'error' - write our support to reactivate the $100 bonus (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

They will contact PartyPoker and have the $100 bonus reinstated.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Thanks Soy its done now .....be nice if i got it :)