WTSD, W$SD AND WWSF STATS

• 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      WTSD (Went to Showdown) tells you how often villain goes to showdown. If this is very low it tells you that he often folds before showdown and goes to showdown with good hands.

W$SD (Won $ at Showdown) tells you how often villain wins at showdown. If it is for example low it means he often sees showdown with not so good hands.

WWSF (Won When Saw Flop) Tells you how often villain won the hand after seeing flop.

I have only WTSD in my hud. If villains WTSD is low he is more likely to fold to river bluffs. If it is high I can bet river for value more often and get calls from weaker hands. Hope this helps you.
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      and what would be a high or low stat for that I can only find the
      went to showdown when saw flop,
      WWSF%
      WONSD%

in holdem manager
    • mattyvx
      mattyvx
      Bronze
      i guess a good WWSF% is >50% meaning we are being aggressive enough to make our opponants fold but also making to the river with a decent range of hands

WTSD for regs would be around 25%
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      so could i exploit a reg by double barrelling the correct cards with a 25% WTSD what sort of stat should i be only value betting against? im currently only using the call cb stat for that
    • mattyvx
      mattyvx
      Bronze
      probably a combination of WTSD, cbet's & considering preflop ranges VPIP etc, you can normally get a feel for the types of players from their stat overview. Probably there is a statistical way but i use those things and my "poker instinct"