Confirmation on the bonus activation?

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Maniatrix,

Your name is already entered successfully on our side - so once Pacific Poker starts including this name on their lists that they send every few days you will start receiving Strategy Points.

Essentially once you start producing rake on Pacific Poker - you should start receiving StrategyPoints for it around 2-3 days later (you can always check the last update of a Pokerroom on the 'Home' page).

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Thanks for the confirmations, I think I'll make the deposit now. Just wanted to make sure I got that nice bonus of theirs :)
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Sorry to bother you again.
      I get this message when pasting in the bonus code in the promotion code field when about to deposit. Does anyone know the reason for this?

"Invalid Promotion CodePlease use a different promotion code, or leave the promotion code field blank"

I just don't feel comfortable depositing with this account until I know it is ok. I might have a friend who doesn't play poker make an account that I can use instead if this one is done wrong from the beginning.
      Though the best option would of course be to get a reply that says there is no problem. The Pacific username is "IBluffUFold", yes, I rarely bluff in cash games so it's a funny name.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maniatrix
      I get this message when pasting in the bonus code in the promotion code field when about to deposit. Does anyone know the reason for this?

"Invalid Promotion CodePlease use a different promotion code, or leave the promotion code field blank"

I just don't feel comfortable depositing with this account until I know it is ok. I might have a friend who doesn't play poker make an account that I can use instead if this one is done wrong from the beginning.
      Though the best option would of course be to get a reply that says there is no problem. The Pacific username is "IBluffUFold", yes, I rarely bluff in cash games so it's a funny name.
      Hello Maniatrix,

Sorry to ask this of you, but could you E-mail the Pacific Poker support and ask them for the reason, and whether you are tracked over us? I'm afraid I can't check this from here, and our support probably can't do this either (although you could also contact them via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

In the meantime I'll contact our affiliate representative on why we are having such frequent problems with our Pacific Poker bonus codes.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Maniatrix,

Update: We don't actually have a bonus code for Pacific Poker. This was not communicated well and has been changed :)

It is simply important you delete your browser cookies and use the correct link to install your software ( http://www.pacificpoker.com/?sr=388207&flag=0000 )

If you have done so you should be correctly tracked and everything should work.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maniatrix

that's what i kept getting, i did contact pacific and they told me to contact ps, they also told me that they had nothing to do with ps, ps didn't help at all, so if i were you i'd steer clear of pacific.