This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 QQ UTG

• ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q:club: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.40, MP3 calls $0.40, 4 folds.

Flop: ($1.35) K:heart: , 2:club: , 4:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($1.35) Q:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, MP2 calls $1.00, MP3 calls $1.00.

River: ($4.35) J:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $1.25, MP3 raises to $4.30, Hero folds, MP2 raises to $8.35, MP3 calls $4.00.

Bet flop?
  • 3 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I think you can bet flop and check fold all the way without improving if called.

what's your line on the river? are you check folding?
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      I was going to check/fold to a large bet, but probably would have called a small one, like MP2 bet. I was fairly certain I was beat, even after the first river bet, just wanted to see a cheap showdown to get a read.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i would bet this flop almost anytime from utg if the players arent too lose because you have a lot of k in your range
      as played i bet more on the turn .
      on the river you can check fold or bet fold . taking into account that you didnt bet the flop and gave a free card i like check fold more because his likely for one of them to hit the straight or flush + their arent worst hands that you can take value with a double barrel unless some jj or qj(thats unlikely)
      gl