gAsheks BR challenge

• gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Hey! Some of you know me already. I slightly failed with previous challenge, but that doesn't prevent me from going for one more. Basically reason for failing was cashing out. Money was spent for valuable thing. I'm gonna use this thread as a tracking tool. Obviously gonna show some spews.

If i have to say something about sport - bad times, bad luck. Dunno how it happened, but basically i have injury in back. Haven't been training for like 4 months. Lost almost 10kg bodyweight already. :f_frown:

So im starting this challenge today. Friend Asimos gonna help me with this.

BR - 575$
  • 103 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      subbed! gl! :f_drink:
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      subbed! gl! :f_drink:
      Thanks. Don't mess up with your volume this week :f_p:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey gAsheks,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey gAsheks,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
      Okay, will do!
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Following!! gl.
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asimos
      Following!! gl.
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      So kicked off first challenge day. Couldn't put too much volume in because of apartment thing. Managed to grind slightly over 2k hands. Had one hand which made smile on my face.

Met another runner runner quads vs fishy friend. He didnt stacked me :f_tongue:
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Thinking about making these reports. Kinda not in the mood making standard report in like 3 rows. Will have to think about it. Maybe i can come up with something interesting? Some of you might remember that i wasn't posting graphs previously as well. Maybe i should change that? :f_ugly:

Playing around with notecaddy. Trying to understand it better. A lot of different stuff to learn at once.

The most interesting thing is that i will be able to sleep like 3 hours tonight because tomorrow masters will change windows in my apartment. :f_love:

Bankroll has been increased!
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Crush them psycho! :f_eek:
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      Crush them psycho! :f_eek:
      Paldies! :)
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Lets make a short summary about first week in the challenge. Feeling quite happy since a lot of other stuff has been done! After some lazy period started to watch videos, trying to improve math thing etc. Volume wise its low (i played more), but i started the challenge on Thursday.

I have decided that i will post one graph per week! Maybe i will change it later...

So the goal of this challenge is to get 3k bankroll.

#Week 1
      Profit: +78.42$ over 6,386 hands.
      Bankroll: 653.42$

Maybe i will add some % thing later on to have illustrated progress. :f_love:
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Its always interesting to see yourself playing. After long time had a chance to record a video and analyze it. Well, we always have a chance, but we are lazy etc, etc.. It just shows how differently our brain works when we are playing and when do post session analysis. I was looking at myself in some spots and: "well, why i didn't do that when its obvious?"

Cant complain about my volume now considering all facts that are happening around me. Would be really good if i can keep it like that for some time.

Thanks Panos for todays sweat!
      Very simple, but important stuff which sometimes i forget and try to focus on some complicated bull$h!#.

Decided to change avatar, because that person is gone for some time. I assume that person wont bet able return for at least for a year. :f_cry: Why avatar like that? Its one of those things which i loved very much few years ago. I sketched it like 2-3 weeks ago.

See you soon guys!

Bankroll has been increased! :f_drink:
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      I guess weazels coaching affected me not in the right way. Spew gaming was in the building :f_ugly: All sorts of coolers, overplays and other $%!# going on in all directions. One was really funny. Jockerstars in the business :f_biggrin:

SB: $46.88 (468.8 bb)
      Hero (BB): $10 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A A
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.25, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.80, Hero raises to $2, CO folds, SB raises to $46.88, Hero calls $8 and is all-in

Flop: ($20.25) 9 J K (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      Turn: ($20.25) Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($20.25) T (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $20.25 pot ($0.91 rake)
      Final Board: 9 J K Q T
      SB showed K K and won $0.00 (-$10.00 net)
      Hero showed A A and won $19.34 ($9.34 net)

Should i mention that i drived into flopped quads with same suit Aces few minutes later? My fold button wasn't working somewhat properly for some reason. :f_biggrin:

Another interesting thing that i tried out today was closing tables after i reach like 150bbs. I'm not sure its a good thing for me or no, since deep stacks were kinda keeping me in the double cautious mood.

Do i have to mention that i changed VPPs for 25$? When i do report i guess i will have to put it in as a profit?

Bankroll has been slightly increased!
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Huh. Another kind of spewy day. Need to analyze/pay more attention how i play over pairs in 3bet pots. Probably its variance, but still worth taking a look. Positive thing is that BTN winrate seems to be going up which was on the lower side for some reason. Will have to go through winrates by position once i have larger sample.

Planning on making new popups for myself. Obviously will have to learn how to make different stats in notecaddy. Should take quite a bit of time since finding some reasonable tutorials is pretty hard. Any help with that would be appreciated :f_p:

Side challenge with repairing apartment is going pretty well. Planning on buying window sill tomorrow. Then i will have almost everything for getting my living room ready. Probably just matter of time when i will finish it.

Bankroll has been slightly increased!
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      i strongly suggest u to learn basics for 6max hyper sng, so u can use your vpps to play SS sats and make way more money. its still the best vpp/$ deal pre supernova ;)
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      i strongly suggest u to learn basics for 6max hyper sng, so u can use your vpps to play SS sats and make way more money. its still the best vpp/$ deal pre supernova ;)
      Thanks for ideas. How much time they consume approximately? A lot of stuff to learn about cash games. Not sure i will have enough time to learn new format.
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Another challenge week behind (week #2). I'm happy about it given the fact how much time i spent on other things. Most interesting things achieved:
      :diamond: Volume - 15,760 hands;
      :diamond: Profit +86.89$ (61,89+25$);
      :diamond: Few sweat sessions;
      :diamond: Implementing changes in my gameplan;
      :diamond: Lot of things done in apartment.

Here is the graph. Fishy red line, but whatever :D

Need to get some more volume to see are the game changes doing some good!

See you soon guys!
    • Post removed

• gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Hey fellas!

Wanted to say that i will use some strange system. I wont make month recaps as we usually do in first dates. Why so? Because i started this challenge on 20th august, so i will make month recaps each month in 20 date. Month was good in terms of rebuilding. Nothing crazy tho. Slowly but steady :f_tongue:

Need to fix few leaks and then maybe we can move up. Spewing leak is the biggest one probably :f_ugly:

Not sure about this weeks volume. A lot of stuff to do in apartment!