Funniest chat moments?

• ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      What's the funniest thing someone has said to you in the chat, due to a bad beat or whatever?

Yesterday I had AA in MP2, and after having every single person limp up to me, I raise to about $1 (we are playing NL10), which is a bit of an overbet.

All of a sudden I see "go fuck yourself".

Maybe not the most hilarious but it cracked me up. :D :D :D
  • 8 replies
    • Freaky304
      Freaky304
      Bronze
      Nothing, i'm always the most funny at the table ;) j/k

Today I had a really big fish called onlinesbank in a rebuy tournament who kept on going all in every hand during the rebuy period and i took like 8 or 9 rebuys from him so later at the final table someone from my original table was there and said: "Watch out people we have a pro at the table, Ego is sponsored by an online bank".

If not funny it was at least original ;)

(Ego is the first part of my nickname on party to be clear :P )
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      My favorites are during ICM... I shove into a guy like 6 orbits in a row... he never calls and probably gets mad loosing his bb every orbit... so in the 7th orbit I wake up with Aces and shove... He now calls out of nowhere after folding to like 8 shoves when I had nothing... he has KQs... He says "damn you always have it".... I think I've never laughed so much while playing... I wasn't sure if he was joking or for real..
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      (Opponent open shoves his 100BB stack with .I have AA and call.He shows AJ)
      -Idiot,why didnt you split aces?
      Board comes 4435T. I collect.
      -Whats that ****?????BJ and THE DEALER BUSTED,and I STILL LOSE!!!
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      ROFL, priceless :D
    • Freaky304
      Freaky304
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      He was either a comedian or a real genious :P
    • CoverJ
      CoverJ
      Bronze
      once i was in a 3 way all in preflop after one person limps one person raises i reraise all in with AA and both of them call me.

and i ended up getting called by AK and pocket 2's

the guy ended up winning with trip 2's and the guy with AK asked him why he continued in a raise, re raise pot with pocket 2's

he explained that he thought one of us had aces and in which case his pocket 2's may as well of been K's and there was no way he was folding pocket K's preflop.
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      once i was on the LAPT freeroll stage 2, 150 peope mtt.. 36 left(9 ppl got paid $50), im with an M of ~8 with 22 in the BB...

sb(M`~4) open raises 3x, i restealed :D .
      he called, showed AQs... catched his Q on the flop, and i caught the 2 on the river... he stayed until i was kicked out, lol, tlaking about how bad i played...
      man that was hilarious...
    • PizzaDiavolo
      PizzaDiavolo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoverJ
      once i was in a 3 way all in preflop after one person limps one person raises i reraise all in with AA and both of them call me.

and i ended up getting called by AK and pocket 2's

the guy ended up winning with trip 2's and the guy with AK asked him why he continued in a raise, re raise pot with pocket 2's

he explained that he thought one of us had aces and in which case his pocket 2's may as well of been K's and there was no way he was folding pocket K's preflop.
      best! thread can be closed :D :D :D