Starting Capital

• Chubb777
      Chubb777
      Bronze
      Hello,

I signed up and studied the articles for the SnG tournament section, I completed the quiz successfully and I received an email asking for identification. I attached a copy of my photographic UK drivers License on the 28th of November and I haven't received any word back on the status of my starting capital. Could someone tell me if I will receive the starting capital?

Kind regards,

chubb
  • 3 replies
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      I don't think they send some reply after you send in your ID, the ID verification will take about 48 hours, and the paying of the starting capital will take another 48 hours (on working days) so you should probably be getting you capital somewhere mid next week.

You could use that time to read up on the forums, study the articles again and watch some videos

good luck when you begin playing.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Chubb777,

while waiting you could make sure that you entered all required information in your profile and in your poker account.

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Chubb777
      Chubb777
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Hi Chubb777,
      Chiller3k

I checked and I did have a ticket dated the 29th November. I filled in my pokerstars details incorrectly which is probably why there's been no advance since the ID verification. I've fixed it so hopefully it goes through now.

Thanks for your help.