Introduction

• meekInheritor
      meekInheritor
      Bronze
      i play on pokerstars probably now for about 3 years. I am from South Africa. I have won a few big tourneys (4 to 6) not all of them for high stakes biggest field was 3600 players won a $50 in a 10 c tourney. Biggest cash was $144. Hope to win a really big cash soon Enjoy playing poker have unfortunately long losing streaks as well. You can guess therefore that I have a negative ROI but ok not everybody can win all of the time and our currency has lossed some ground against the dollar.

well hope i win the lottery and thanks for the $50 which i unfortunately blew :D
  • 1 reply
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello meekInheritor,

Welcome to our community! Since you mentioned you won a few tourneys so far, you are already familiar with the basics of poker. However, I suggest you read (or continue reading) our strategy articles in order to improve your game.

Also, you should post in our forums whenever you need help with your game, or you simply need some opinions on some particular hands.

As you said that you are from South Africa, you might want to join this social group: South Africa.

Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee