[NL2-NL10] NL 5 quads misplayed

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      CO:
      $4,76
      BU:
      $13,63
      SB:
      $5
      Hero:
      $6,23
      UTG+1:
      $5,14
      UTG+2:
      $5
      MP2:
      $3,81
      MP3:
      $2,76
      MP1:
      $5,24

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:club: , T:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0,04, 2 folds, SB raises to $0,20, Hero calls $0,16, MP3 calls $0,16.

Flop: ($0,60) T:diamond: , Q:heart: , T:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,32, Hero calls $0,32, MP3 calls $0,32.

Turn: ($1,56) 4:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,96, Hero raises to $1,92, MP3 folds, SB calls $0,96.

River: ($5,40) Q:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3,79 (All-In), SB folds.

Final Pot: $9,19

I've hit such a hand for the second time in my poker career and just panicked :) . Whats the standard line in this situation? Just 3bet flop, 3bet turn, shove river? When it is a good spot to slowplay?
  • 3 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well, nothing to panic about.I get quads at least once a day(oh wait, today I didnt :) ).As you flop the nuts, you can do those sucker min3bets.They will never fold against them,and you will get value.Given that the board is drawy, you can even do a normal sized 3bet on the flop, as your opponents wont fold a draw on this limits.On the river, bet less after his check,he's never check-calling a shove here without a queen(and he doesnt have it clearly).
      NH anyway.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Well, nothing to panic about.I get quads at least once a day(oh wait, today I didnt :) ).As you flop the nuts, you can do those sucker min3bets.They will never fold against them,and you will get value.Given that the board is drawy, you can even do a normal sized 3bet on the flop, as your opponents wont fold a draw on this limits.On the river, bet less after his check,he's never check-calling a shove here without a queen(and he doesnt have it clearly).
      NH anyway.
      +1
      Something like half pot on the river will give OP enough calling odds.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      preflop you should 3 bet in bb vs sb situation
      as played its ok i think . unlucky not to get payed
      nh
      gl