This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 44 freeplay

• exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $4.00
      Hero:
      $2.10
      BU:
      $6.30

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4:diamond: , 4:spade:
      3 folds, BU calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.30) 2:club: , A:diamond: , K:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.30) 4:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, BU folds, SB calls $0.20.

River: ($0.70) 6:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB raises to $1.90, Hero calls $1.30 (All-In), SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.30

bet more on the turn?
  • 2 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      You should definitely bet potsize on the turn, because the pot is unraised and only one street left, so you need to build pot as fast as possible. I think betting more than pot wouldn't be a mistake here, but I personally don't like it and never do it, because I look at it as exaggeration and besides potsize is more than enough for protection and pot building imo.

1/2-2/3 bet on river is good and obviously shove to the reraise as well, despite the river card is ugly as hell.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      hello exorcism,

Betting the Pot at least on the Turn is mandatory for pot building, $0.1 doesnt change much in FE for Villains so you can rather put those 10 pennies in the pot as well

On the River I would bet $0.6 in a $0.7 pot, once again th $0.1 doesn't mean much here so you can even bet Pot :) , easy shove if he RRaises.

If he has Runner-Runnered you, thats unlucky but shouldnt happen too often :)

- Gerv