Hey everyone!

• ikjamie
      ikjamie
      Basic
      Hello everyone!

My name is Jamie i am from the Netherlands currently working as a software engineer. I learned about poker when i was in my very early teens 12-13 play off and on for 6 years with play money. Being 19 now i am legally able to play for real money and decided to start and try build my bankroll credited my account with 40$ and my goals are to build my bankroll to 1000$ in 12 months. Right now i am already down exactly 5$ in 1970 hands so i decided to join a forum to learn and improve my game.

my current graph

Edit: Some how can't get the image to show :f_frown:
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Jamie

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Always nice to see a Dutch member around. Based that you’re still a basic member you can’t post pictures without help of a staff member the easiest way to get at least bronze can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have a account yet.

Now I have tried to fixed it, but looks like you’re picture is broken. You can also drag you’re screenshot in to the blog on the moment you’re bronze and than the picture will be automatic uploaded here.

What kind of game are you playing to reach the 1k bankroll? It’s most likely cash games, but could be wrong with it.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • ikjamie
      ikjamie
      Basic
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Hello Jamie

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Always nice to see a Dutch member around. Based that you’re still a basic member you can’t post pictures without help of a staff member the easiest way to get at least bronze can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have a account yet.

Now I have tried to fixed it, but looks like you’re picture is broken. You can also drag you’re screenshot in to the blog on the moment you’re bronze and than the picture will be automatic uploaded here.

What kind of game are you playing to reach the 1k bankroll? It’s most likely cash games, but could be wrong with it.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
      I am currently playing a little bit of everything my main way to try and reach 1k will be with holdem NL starting at 0,02 and grinding my way up. But i also play the 0,02 sit & go's with 990 players and i am playing the satellites for 10 cents to get to the satellite to win a entry for the WCOOP its a long shot but can always try :f_tongue: