This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello from Slovenia

• Kemmotar
      Kemmotar
      Bronze
      I'm a member of PS for a year now, but I haven't posted on the forum till now (yes, yes... I want the ticket).

I have read a lot through the forum for the past year, watched videos and read articles, but I wasn't an active member (didn't post my hands, ....). Hopefully, that will change.

I'm from Slovenia and my BR is now 450$ (from 50$ starting capital). I had gold status on PS (playing NL50 on Titan) but I lost it recently, because I didn't play much last month. I'm doing OK at Titan, but I know I could be doing much better if I really really work on my game.

That would be all for now and GL at the tables.
  • 4 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Hi man(pozdravljen)!

Is a shame you didn't post so at all ;)

My suggestion is if you play no full ring limit cash games above NL20 on ipoker move away on other site;) I played on Titan aswell i played this week again on ipoker network cause nice first deposit bonus on other site and i won't play that there;) I decided to give SH and SNGs a try ;) But really NL FR at ipoker network is so damn TAG(vpip around 15% is crazy low) with so many shortstackers(average 5-6) that is unplayable.

I play at FTP 3 months now and they say is TAG and i agree but when you check ipoker and FTP is FTP heaven ;)

Try other sites my suggestions you need to try FTP, Pokerstars and if you like fishy tables with great first deposit bonus Everest ;)

Good luck at tables,

slikec
    • Kemmotar
      Kemmotar
      Bronze
      Hvala

I'm thinking about moving to another site, have been thinking for a while. We'll see. But on PS I'm tracked by my Titan account and I still have to make my first deposit on Titan, so I can withdraw the money. What option of deposit did you use?

LP
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Hi everyone

I hope Kemmo won't mind if I introduce myself in his topic...

I also live in Slovenia and I'm VERY grateful to PS. Tnx for 50$ and more than that for every article about poker. Started to play like year ago and from newbie donkey who thinks he knows everything I came to donkey who knows where and when he misplays his hands (unfortunately most of the time I "know" it after the hand :) ). That's a big difference but have to work to become sth more than donkey :D

Please answer to Kemmo's last post cuz I have to take my money from titan before I lose my hard earned money...

Take care everyone
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I'm glad you've decided to post - even if its only for the ticket :)
      (that can change after all :D )

Posting hands is seriously a step that I can only recommend from the depth of my heart to any aspiring player. So please, take advantage of it :) Even the simple participation in hands of other players, is already very valuable - as it gets you to think about your game.

We have quite a lot (successful) Slovenian players (Slovenia) and even a slowly growing Slovenian group on our new social network. Check it out and help Dippy boost his membership: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community/group/g461/PokerStrategy_Slovenia.html

Best regards
      SoyCD