bonus

• ShamanOfPoker
      ShamanOfPoker
      Bronze
      its been over 48 hours havnt recieved the $50 at mansion poker....
      the account was registered successfullly and i have NOT recieved a email to send ID soooo i should have it now shouldnt i? i did everything correct signed up with the bonus code activated my account made it a real money account...so can someone help with this issue please?
  • 12 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi ShamanOfPoker,

Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • ShamanOfPoker
      ShamanOfPoker
      Bronze
      nope i dont live in the us....i live in canada british columbia and no tickets ...so im not sure why theres an issue i did everything correct and waited over 48 hours
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hey again,

maybe it's because of the weekend. It takes 2 work days so maybe that's the problem.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • ShamanOfPoker
      ShamanOfPoker
      Bronze
      it had thursday and friday 2 business days....so i should really have it by now ....interesting...thees no problems wrong on my end ....just the fact i havnt got the $50 that was promised.....
    • ShamanOfPoker
      ShamanOfPoker
      Bronze
      2 weekdays plus 2 days over the weekend and now its the third week day still no cash so this isnt for real? no tickets passed the quiz signed up with the code name was confirmed ......everything was done properly....
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ShamanOfPoker,

You received a ticket from our support 22 hours ago (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) because the account you entered does not exist. Please check your account name and reply to the ticket so that our support can try transferring the funds once again.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ShamanOfPoker
      ShamanOfPoker
      Bronze
      ok i replied to them this morning how long for a reply?
      id really like to start playing asap....and i just checked the username and account name are the same ....and my name does exist soo not sure why there is a aissue i just logged in today and all is good lol...this site sounds more and more sketch everyday...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ShamanOfPoker
      ok i replied to them this morning how long for a reply?
      id really like to start playing asap....and i just checked the username and account name are the same ....and my name does exist soo not sure why there is a aissue i just logged in today and all is good lol...this site sounds more and more sketch everyday...
      Hello ShamanOfPoker,

If Mansion replied to our transfer request that your account name doesn't exist, there is not much we can do but inform of you of the situation. The waiting time isn't there to agitate our users, but because of processing time which is simply created when different entities such as PokerStrategy and Poker platforms interact.

The insinuation that our site isn't legitimate is therefore quite over the top - given that we have thousands upon thousands of satisfied members who have used our offer of free capital + articles, videos, live coachings and software to become winning high stakes players.

So although I regret the waiting times, since they are unfortunate, I can only ask you to help us help you. If Mansion sent you a mail - try forwarding that to our support - so they can get to the bottom of the problem.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ShamanOfPoker
      ShamanOfPoker
      Bronze
      i only asked them for my username it was the same as i posted tahts all i said..and they said that name should be fine for the bonus....thats it that slal nothing special...im starting to think im going to get no help soo i might as well switch sites
    • ShamanOfPoker
      ShamanOfPoker
      Bronze
      "Please be advised that your MANSION username (SweetLouMj) is sufficient for Pokerstrategy to grant you the bonus."

is all that mansion poker said word for word.....the name was the first name i gave you there should be no problems what so ever so everything wrong is on your end clearly get it together.....ive waited longer than i had to and been patient.....
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      looks more like the problem is on your end. namely you having no reading comprehension skills nor patience

perhaps you should try bingo, poker might be out of your league
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ShamanOfPoker,

As I told you last time - Mansion rejected the transfer to your account by telling us that the name does not exist. It is therefore by no means the case that "everything is wrong on our end" nor is it ours "to get it together".

You waited the normal 48 working hours until errors occurred with your account. Any waiting from that point in time on is only natural as these need to be resolved first.

Best regards
      SoyCD