This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Yo

• stballer123
      stballer123
      Bronze
      Hello all, I have been playing poker professionally for about 2 years now. Semi-recently have been taking online more seriously. Still at the low stakes (online) because that's what my roll is at. I really want to keep my online and live bankrolls seperate. Just makes it easier.

I mostly play live cash games for my profession, but want online as kind of a backup. Dont really want to get into the #s, but I started with $50 and am much, much higher (cash games only). I just say that to say its not like I won a huge tourney to boost my roll. Anyway if anyone has Q's or comments or anything im always open.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi stballer123 and welcome to the boards,

Although the live games are most often even fishier than the online ones, the ability to multi-table can result in such high hourly rates that I think any professional poker player should look into establishing himself in both 'circuits' so its good to see you've been doing so.

Although you have probably already done, I can only recommend actively working on your theoretical foundations as they are of utmost importance when playing online. As such - take advantage of our professional hand evaluations boards, videos and coachings - where we have plenty of winning high stakes players to exchange yourself with.

If you don't have sufficient status to access the content you would like - you can always use one of the first deposit bonuses found on our "Homepage" to set yourself up with a tracked account on the platform of your preference.

I hope you start taking active advantage of our offerings, and to see you around the forum :)

Best regards
      SoyCD