Introduction

• FAustux
      FAustux
      Bronze
      Hi there. Im fom Lithuania. Poker isnt very popular in our country. I play at Party Poker, PDC Poker, Triobet Poker. Love to play low NL Holdem cash games and Omaha PL HU SNG's. Im fishy so don't yell at me when we will meet at the tables, i know i played bad lol. So... Good luck at the tables. <here could be a place for ur commercial> lol
  • 6 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      PLO HU SNG's
      wow that is swingy

How do you even start playing this at first.... lol

Best of luck on the tables.
    • FAustux
      FAustux
      Bronze
      I started to play them for fun. Omaha is gettin popular, so i tried hu. Playin more ppl omaha is too complicated at this stage. Too many good lookin cards lol. i played those at low stage at ps. I got royal flush in PDC poker couple moments ago :O
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      But of course you understand that the variance is so big in PLO HU SNG's that you can play 10k matches and not know if you are winner or looser and as holdem you must first be a constant winner in FR and then in SH to try to kill the HU tables.

I wish you luck and I hope you improve your skills and become one very good omaha player.

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • FAustux
      FAustux
      Bronze
      Thank you, but im more concerned about six handed cash games :)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      So then you are in the right place for this.
      PokerStrategy has a lot of coachings and videos for SH.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey FAustux and welcome to the boards!

As kukkiwonBG has already pointed out, we have a lot of content to offer for SH players, such as hand evaluations, videos and coachings.

Just take advantage of them (they are free after all) and you will see definite improvements in your game :)

Hope to see you around the boards!

Best regards
      SoyCD