This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

King Krab's Poker Journey from Homeless to Middle Class

• kingkrab
      kingkrab
      Basic
      Hi I'm new to this website but I've been active on other forums. I just wanted to come here to share my story for those of you who would like.

http://kingkrab.weebly.com/

Recently I had been asked to guest write an editorial for [Edited by SDK1987: Advertising is against Our forum principles] . I wrote about the struggles I endured from losing my job to being on the street, living in a car, gathering up money, moving to So. Cal to grind it up at poker, and trying to sustain a living from it. My goal was never to become a millionaire. My goal is to be content with my life, have freedom and mobility, and one day start a loving family. Week by week, I will continue my story here.
  • 4 replies
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello kingkrab and Zayneza835

Welcome both to the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I have removed some links about sites of competitors of ours and that’s against Our forum principles
      That’s why I have edited both of you’re posts.

What kind of poker games are you normal play pokerkrab? If I know this I have a little bit a idea what I can expect in you’re blog here.

Further I wish you both a pleasant stay on the forum and pokerkrab good luck with you’re blog :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • kingkrab
      kingkrab
      Basic
      Thank you SDK, and I completely understand. Like all other live players, I started off playing 1/2. I realized soon after that for my game structure and rake, that wasn't sustainable for a living. So as soon as I could, I moved up to play 3/5, which I have been playing for the past year or so.

My blog http://kingkrab.weebly.com/ will be about more than just hand histories and sessions. I write about the lifestyle of a live poker player, being homeless on and off, ethics and philosophy on life, and the characters I meet along the way. Im actually in the midst of planning a poker road trip to vegas and other places later this year.