King Krab's Poker Journey from Homeless to Middle Class

• kingkrab
      kingkrab
      Basic
      Hi I'm new to this website but I've been active on other forums. I just wanted to come here to share my story for those of you who would like.

http://kingkrab.weebly.com/

Recently I had been asked to guest write an editorial for [Edited by SDK1987: Advertising is against Our forum principles] . I wrote about the struggles I endured from losing my job to being on the street, living in a car, gathering up money, moving to So. Cal to grind it up at poker, and trying to sustain a living from it. My goal was never to become a millionaire. My goal is to be content with my life, have freedom and mobility, and one day start a loving family. Week by week, I will continue my story here.
  • 4 replies
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello kingkrab and Zayneza835

Welcome both to the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I have removed some links about sites of competitors of ours and that’s against Our forum principles
      That’s why I have edited both of you’re posts.

What kind of poker games are you normal play pokerkrab? If I know this I have a little bit a idea what I can expect in you’re blog here.

Further I wish you both a pleasant stay on the forum and pokerkrab good luck with you’re blog :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • kingkrab
      kingkrab
      Basic
      Thank you SDK, and I completely understand. Like all other live players, I started off playing 1/2. I realized soon after that for my game structure and rake, that wasn't sustainable for a living. So as soon as I could, I moved up to play 3/5, which I have been playing for the past year or so.

My blog http://kingkrab.weebly.com/ will be about more than just hand histories and sessions. I write about the lifestyle of a live poker player, being homeless on and off, ethics and philosophy on life, and the characters I meet along the way. Im actually in the midst of planning a poker road trip to vegas and other places later this year.