This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is there any issue with Stars Cashouts?

• Mandator
      Mandator
      Gold
      Since a few days ago, I see some people that I know complaining for the time Stars is taking to process cashouts. Personally I made a cashout like 5 days ago or something without a problem and processed in a couple of minutes. I made a new one a few minutes ago just to make sure everything is ok.

Is happening the same to you guys?
  • 2 replies
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Yesterday I had 80$ and deposited 20 so i can withdraw 100 to my debit card. Ive done this 2 or 3 times before and I had to wait 2-3 days after the deposit to withdraw. Now when I tried to withdraw there were no problems and I was able to do withdraw literally 2 minutes after the deposit. :thinking:

Will update when I get dem monniez :f_drink:
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Bumping...
      Security Operations - Cashout on Hold - Verification Required

they wanted puctures of my ID and some bill. They said to upload them through the software but I cant open the thing - it says page not found. I sent them an email with the files attached and am waiting for a response.