This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Reports: Mising stats

• 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      I've recently moved across to a new build PC.

On the new machine I'm noticing some stats missing, that I have set up, from reports - but different stats from different reports.

For example, "€ EUR Rake" will show in the "Sessions by Table" report, but not in the "Sessions by Day" report.
      In contrast, "€ EUR (EV Adjusted)" will show in the "Sessions by Day" report, but not in the "Sessions by Table" report.

I'm a bit confused - is it something I'm doing (these stats were ok, I'm pretty sure, in my old build), and any suggestions for how I can fix it?

• 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You miss the stats as columns in the reports or you cant find them in the overall list when you try to add stats?
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      The first option :)

You can see from the screenshots that the stats are listed as "included stats", but the report behind doesn't show them.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please close HM2, navigate to the folder c:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\holdemmanager\config\columnsettings and delete all files in there. They save the report layout.
      After this add the stats again.
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      OK I'm a bit confused, but that seems to have worked :)

The reason I'm a little confused is that I deleted all of the files, yet it still remembered the stats I had put in the report and I did not need to add them again - however it is now displaying them :)

Thanks for your help.