Questions regarding Betfair...

• T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      1) How many hands do I have to play at standard NL10 tables to gain 12.500 points (500 euro rake) and receive the 35% rakeback? (aproxximately)
      2) The first deposit bonus equals 25% rakeback?
      3) https://poker.betfair.com/promotion/the-bank-job/ ...thisk ind of bonuses are monthly or rarely? ... this one represents 10% rakeback from what I can see
      4) Does the software freeeze from time to time like other ipoker skins making your time bank to go away and eventually sitting you out? Is there any beta software for Betfair like for other ipoker skins?
      5) Between wich hours is the best traffic?

Thank you!
  • 3 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hi T3rMiT3,

1) If you're playing NL10, you'll probably generate roughly €1 worth of rake, maybe a little bit more. So taking that into account, you would need to play 50k hands in order to reach the €500 rake benchmark.

2) The first deposit bonus is closer to 20% rakeback, rather than 25%.

3) Betfair Poker definitely has various promotions throughout the entire year. However, that doesn't mean they have the same promotion multiple times, nor that they necessarily run a promotion like this every month. So they definitely have promotions like this often, but the amount of cash they offer will always be different.

4) There's no beta software for Betfair Poker unfortunately. And the current software may or may not have some bugs or glitches. I personally haven't played on Betfair Poker so I can't really comment on this.

5) Again tough for me to comment on as I've never played on Betfair Poker personally, but you'll probably find the best traffic during European peak hours. So you'll find most traffic in the evenings on monday-friday, and traffic should be decent in general on saturday and sunday.

Hopefully that helps! :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Thank you very much Tino! :)
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      You're quite welcome :)