Calculating StrategyPoints

• dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I was wondering how exactly the StrategyPoints are calculated. I've tried searching the site but haven't found much. I'm playing on TitanPoker.

All I've been able to find is that my remaining $100 (from the $50+$100 starting capital) will be paid in increments of $10 for every $35 rake I pay. Is there any relation between this and StrategyPoints?

As there's no where to check this information on the Titan site, is there anyway I can calculate how much rake I've paid by using the Titan Points I've accumulated?

ie, if I have accumulated 500 Titan Points is there any way for me to convert this to how much rake I've paid and how many Strategy Points I've earned? And then inturn work out how much loinger I have until the next $10 payment.

Thanks,
      dw.
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dwpkr88 & welcome.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

.... confirms how many PS points are awarded by each poker platform.

How you generate rake varies slightly from platform to platform but are generally displayed clearly on their respective home website pages.

Think Soy (head admin) has also posted a couple of detailed descriptions within the "Our Partners" threads, but imo you can't beat just getting down and playing poker, then check your PS homepage a day or two after. It soon becomes clear how many you are generating.

Good luck,

Bart.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      when you are the homepage if you click the link on the right hand side called rewards system it tells you there how many strategy points you get per $ rake on Titan.You get 3 points per $ rake. Also when you're on Titan click on online support and ask them how much rake and tournament fee's you have generated, then just multiply that by 3, hope that helps
    • dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      Awesome, thanks very much for the help :D
    • dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      Actually one last quick querie - is a dollar paid in rake and a dollar paid in tournament fees considered the same thing?? Do I multiply both the amount of rake AND tournament fees by 3 to calculate my StrategyPoints or are tournament fees calculated differently?

I only ask because according to Titan Support I have payed around $12 in rake and $14 in tournie fees. So that's a total of approximately $26 which when I multiply gives me 78 StrategyPoints. However, according to the homepage I have over 100 StrategyPoints? Where did the extra points come from?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi dwpkr88,

do you have any points in the " Special Bonuses" row?
      Between the fourth and sixth of December you got double points

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      Ahh I see!
      Thanks for the help!
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Regarding rake and tourney fee's, yes they are both the same and should be just added together and then multiplied by 3