Alternative

• Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Hey guys,

I'm looking for an alternative to following software products: Table Ninja, Table Optimizer, StarsHelper. What I need is something that will "click" Time Bank button for me (PokerStars).

Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      Am I right in thinking, PokerStars is not all that keen on software, which will "click" buttons
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I’m not to familiar with this kind of software, but most likely you get better feedback in the poker tools section. So I moved it to there.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Berezovaya
      Hey guys,

I'm looking for an alternative to following software products: Table Ninja, Table Optimizer, StarsHelper. What I need is something that will "click" Time Bank button for me (PokerStars).

Thanks in advance.
      Hi, Berezovaya,
      How adept are you at programming?
      There is a free tool called "AutoHotKey" that you can use to program your own hotkeys.

This is far from trivial, and since you're playing for real money, mistakes will cost you real money.

Someone mentioned PokerStars' opinion of programs that auto-click buttons.
      The list of banned (and acceptable) 3rd party tools can be found as part of this FAQ.

For anyone using any 3rd party tools, this FAQ is essential. Using the wrong software is a real crappy way to lose a bankroll.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Hey Vorpal,

I'm familiar with AHT and already applied those scripts. Thanks for feedback though.