Hi There!

• Lionping
      Lionping
      Bronze
      Hi There! I am a 30 something that has been playing on and of for recreation the least 10 years.
      After meeting a guy that recommended this site I figured that it is time to learn the strategy and and start playing more calculated.
      Like everything in life, its more fun when you are good at it.

Hope to learn alot. Use the resources here in a structured way and start improving my statistics!

have a good one :f_thumbsup:
  • 3 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Lionping,

Welcome to pokerstrategy , hope you will find what you need here to improve , what games you play mostly?

As new you can probably take advantage of one our free poker money offers.

i would also like to inform you about our Status & Points system with a higher status you get access to more advanced learning material.

We also have a Member map where you can add youself if you want,

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask and we will help you.

Good luck and have fun.

/Rompas
    • Lionping
      Lionping
      Bronze
      Thanks Rompas!

I play mostly NL Holdem.. Not trying to make a living playing but will invest time and effort to become a better overall player. Just going thrugh the articles and videos now and forward.

Will take advantage of the offers and add myself to the member map.

Keep it up :D

M
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

Great if you need any help or advices just let us know, maybe you even want to start a blog and keep track of your progress, alot of players do that and could be kind of fun to look back at all after 1 year or so.

Regards/ Rompas