My ticket introduction...

• Alafoe
      I dont know if I qualify cos I made some posts before but maybe its the right time to say I am here and possibly get one more competitive chance.

Its near one year me playing poker. And during that time I am definitelly not winning player. My winrate is about 0.5$ a day of playing. Poker is what I like cos I am gambler. I like slot machines and such stuff. And poker is the game where you can manipulate odds of your and opponent winning inside rules and thats I like the most.

I mentioned it in previous posts I made. My aim is to win 1.000.000$ say in one year. I think that is none inpossible. I dont want to be famous cos I am poker player. I simply want to make my life independent on money.

I want to be what I want, maybe scientist and maybe dustman. And I dont want to my decision be dependent on money. Poker should be my way from money slavery. And It should be not only way to be happy for me or my familly.

I should have to have chance to make World better place to live. If I see homeless on the street of my city I see the chance for him If I will be good poker player.

So I swear If I become rich I will never forget to fight poverty and help people and surely if I reach it by playing poker I will always know that I won in the lotery and the share of it should go to less happy people than me.

So I am Alafoe and I am going to win 1000000$ in 2009!
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello Alafoe,

Of course you can have a ticket even if you have posted before ;) In regards to your journey and dream I agree: nothing is impossible. Yet the road to the top is rough and the only way to make is through the "non-gambling way". If you treat poker seriously and put a lot of effort into perfecting your game (e.g. invest in hand evaluation of other people's game, involve yourself in discussions, watch videos, visit coachings, etc.) there is nothing from keeping you from advancing.

Best of luck in your quest.