firstdeposit bonus

• bazzaboy68
      bazzaboy68
      Silver
      hi there i used pokerstrategy to join poker winner and received my $10 bonus then i received an email from pokerstrategy to make a deposit then received further money.I already deposited £20 yesterday so when will i receive my xtra bonus?:f_drink:
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by bazzaboy68
      I already deposited £20 yesterday so when will i receive my xtra bonus?
      Hi, bazzaboy68
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

These things take time, and the amount of time varies from room to room, so giving you an exact time is not possible.
      (Well, it is possible of course, but any answer I give would be wrong :coolface: )

So...
      It usually takes less than 48 hours. If it doesn't show up within 72 hours of when you made the deposit, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

While you're waiting, perhaps you could take a moment to Introduce yourself -- let us know where you live, what forms of poker you like to play and so on.

Be sure to browse the promotions page to see if there are any prizes you can etc.

All the best,
      VS
    • bazzaboy68
      bazzaboy68
      Silver
      thanks very much for your reply.i live in a small town in northern ireland called ballymoney(the toon)I play most of my poker on PKR,mostly tournies now as the s&g on there is pretty crap since the last change but i love their tournies.i have won a few on there in the last few months.As like most poker players im still learning alot but that is one of the things i love about poker u can never learn enough.My favourites are 6seater nlh while i play a full seat tourny.I also play on pokerdtars but find it very hard with the big fields but have run deep a few times (not in the BIG money though)lol.
      I've only joined here yesterday after a recommendation from a friend on PKR and registered with poker winner so will see how it goes on there.
      Once again thanks for the welcome and i hope i can contribute to the site.
      GL on the tables
      Barry