• Ray3zor

I'm Ray from Guildford in England. I've been playing poker online for about 10 months. I've tried most of the major poker sites, had a few successes and many failures. I now know a lot more about it than I did before, but find it hard to win consistently. I tend to do OK in tournaments in terms of survival, but can't manage to make it into the money often enough. I play tight at first, then loosen up, but when I loosen up I run into a 'nuts' hand and it's hey presto, end of tourney. I also play (mainly limit) cash games and my bankroll goes up and down. Some days I just can't hit a hand for the life of me. If I bluff I get called and my bankroll takes a demoralising dive. On the whole, I'm enjoying poker. I now stick to one or two of the smaller sites (I find I get better cards there than on the bigger names) and I'm getting into forums. This is the sociable side of poker you miss out on online normally. Anyway good luck to you all and if I'm bluffing you at one of the tables please don't call or raise me.
  • 3 replies