This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD for Spin And Go's by ultrac |PT4|

• ultrac
      ultrac
      Hi guys,

I want to share with you this - Eazy HUD for Spin & Go's for PokerTracker4 (downloading from pokertracker.com)

Maybe it isn't perfect for uber-grinders but I think that is nice HUD for "sunday spinners" :f_p:

This HUD for Spin&Go's is very simple, aesthetic (hopefully) and easy to use. No useless information, just most important data: (0) table effective stacks, (1) preflop stats (VPIP/PFR, 3bet/Fto3bet, Limp/Limp&Fold/Raise Limper), (2) stealing stats, (3) flop betting/folding stats, (4) aggression by streets stats, (5) betting/folding by streets stats. In pop-up there are easy to use simplified Heads-up Nash Charts (charts originally uploaded by StevenM).

HUD in work

Pop-up Chart

Enjoy!
  • 3 replies
    • balleiza
      balleiza
      Bronze
      hi, i am a begginer at HUD's and this type of things, can you please explain me that pop-up chart, what those number represents? thank you
      and where do i get pokertracker, do i need to pay a monthly fee to use it?
    • flyingspadespoker
      flyingspadespoker
      Basic
      Looks great, though I hope there are stats based on stack/bb.. The pop-up SMK_call is quite confusing, does that mean we call a shove with that hand that matches certain stack sizes. So it indicates calling with 33 20bb+ deep? I know that can be modified, just curious if that's how it works.
    • ultrac
      ultrac
      Hi,

there aren't stats based on stack/bb and I don't plan to add them. Simplicity and usability for a new players is the main topic of this HUD.

This is a HUD for PokerStars Spin And Go's micro stakes $1-$7. Player pools in those games are so, so, soooooo huge that basically you don't have a chance for a proper sample. In my database on $3's (3K games) with 5702 opponents I have more than 100 hands on just 12 of them! Basically 99,9% of the time all cells in pop-ups like "cbet on flop 3-6bb", "fold on turn cbet 6-9bb" would be empty or with statistics like "100% (2/2)", "50% (1/2)", "0% (0/1)".

But if I will make advanced version, of course I will upload it :)

About Push/Call charts - there are Nash equilibrium charts :) More information about it you will find here:
      is the Nash Equilibrium Chart too loose? (heads up)
      and here:
      https://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sng/1779/1/

Cheers

u.