This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coaching sessions with our professional poker players - ARCHIVE Please

• Johnny16
      Johnny16
      Bronze
      Hello PS,

I would like to ask if there are anywhere archives from Live coaching sessions available on PS site ?
      It would be nice to see archived sessions - in case PS users cannot join live coaching.

Thanks,
      Johnny
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Johnny16,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

They certainly are. If you go to the video page, expand the search box, select the drop down box marked video categories and select recorded coachings like the screenshot below:

This will return a page like this: recorded coachings.

You can further refine your search for particular videos by fiddling with the other drop down boxes, radio buttons and explicit search words or tags.

For instance, if I was only interested in CollinMoshman's Full Ring coachings, I could add tags like this:

You can include multiple search tags by separating them with a semi-colon ( ; ).

Please note that it may take a few days after the coaching for the videos to appear.

Regards

Laz
    • cj31bbe
      cj31bbe
      Basic
      hi :) i'm new here so who can help to use this site /form plz :) i'm sorry if i'm off topic :D
    • Johnny16
      Johnny16
      Bronze
      Thank you Lazza61 !