This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello from croatia;)

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello there,i am coming from croatia,just started to play a few months ago,had some succes,but always open for a knowledge,man simply isnt smart as he thinks,i like the game,as well as omaha,cuse there is a lot more possibilities,but still learning...as gus hansen one said ;i try to learn from everybody...so,i am also new,so i dont quite understand this so well,but,well see...so much for now,greetings from croatia;)
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy janushr, good to have you on board.

It's always refreshing to see someone with your commitment/attitude to learning, big respect to you for that.
      I think players at whatever level, even established pro's, are always continuing to learn from and further develop their game.

If you can, try to visit a couple of the live coaching sessions, they are great for refining your early game.

Wishing you every success, good luck at the tables,

Bart
      (from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello janushr,

First of all, welcome to our community. Since there is always something to learn, I suggest you constantly check our strategy articles. Other sources of learning here are the videos and the forums, where you should post whenever you have a question or simply want to discuss specific strategies.

Also, since you mentioned you are from Croatia, you might want to join this social group: PokerStrategy Croatia. Another thread where you can meet fellow Croatians is this one: Croatia.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      sorry for being rude not to answer straight away;) i lost track where i wrote this,lol,and having a laugh now when i read it,i completly forgotten that i had even wrote it at all :D now it looks like another person wrote it,lmao...i did played some from back then,and certainly improved my game,there was also some help from PS;) this way,also want to greet my fellow pokerist from up to 5$ strategy(b.i.g.n.u.x,donbartosje,zillys and many others)group,and wish them all also good luck :D and thanks for tips about croatia,i really might check that out...and also i am interested always to improve my game,so all welcome who plays sng or mtt or some tourneys,wich i preffer more then cash:)