hello from croatia;)

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello there,i am coming from croatia,just started to play a few months ago,had some succes,but always open for a knowledge,man simply isnt smart as he thinks,i like the game,as well as omaha,cuse there is a lot more possibilities,but still learning...as gus hansen one said ;i try to learn from everybody...so,i am also new,so i dont quite understand this so well,but,well see...so much for now,greetings from croatia;)
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy janushr, good to have you on board.

It's always refreshing to see someone with your commitment/attitude to learning, big respect to you for that.
      I think players at whatever level, even established pro's, are always continuing to learn from and further develop their game.

If you can, try to visit a couple of the live coaching sessions, they are great for refining your early game.

Wishing you every success, good luck at the tables,

Bart
      (from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello janushr,

First of all, welcome to our community. Since there is always something to learn, I suggest you constantly check our strategy articles. Other sources of learning here are the videos and the forums, where you should post whenever you have a question or simply want to discuss specific strategies.

Also, since you mentioned you are from Croatia, you might want to join this social group: PokerStrategy Croatia. Another thread where you can meet fellow Croatians is this one: Croatia.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      sorry for being rude not to answer straight away;) i lost track where i wrote this,lol,and having a laugh now when i read it,i completly forgotten that i had even wrote it at all :D now it looks like another person wrote it,lmao...i did played some from back then,and certainly improved my game,there was also some help from PS;) this way,also want to greet my fellow pokerist from up to 5$ strategy(b.i.g.n.u.x,donbartosje,zillys and many others)group,and wish them all also good luck :D and thanks for tips about croatia,i really might check that out...and also i am interested always to improve my game,so all welcome who plays sng or mtt or some tourneys,wich i preffer more then cash:)