Intro...

• benjaminbttan
      benjaminbttan
      Bronze
      Hieya,

Ben here, from Malaysia.
      Been interested in card games since very very young. Liked poker after being introduced to it, 7 years ago ? Don't really play much untill few months ago, when I started playing more regularly.

As most of the tournament freebies are during wee morning hours of my time, I usually fall asleep playing halfway. Haha :D

With alot of complications from deposit and withdrawal, I managed to find out this site from random online search. Had a hard time with the quiz and finally passed it on the 5th try. I tried to do it without reading the guides :evil: I learnt alot from the guides and improved my game :)
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ben, good to see you, welcome.

Not sure I've met anyone from Malaysia playing here before, but there are so many players from so many nations there must be quite a few of your fellow countrymen/women around. I'm sure they will introduce themselves to you in due course.

The time zones must be difficult for you, although I think a lot of the (bigger/more established) poker rooms are beginning to get wise to this and have various tournaments virtually 24/7 nowadays.

Anyway talking of timezones, getting quite late/early over here in jolly old England, so will wish you every continued success and look forward to hearing how your game develops in the forums real soon.

Good luck buddy,

Bart
    • benjaminbttan
      benjaminbttan
      Bronze
      lols, thx for the welcome. Well, I finally found out where Malaysian poker players hang out, well few of them, @ pokermalaysia. Can drop by if you were to make it to Malaysia, have some home games and SNGs once awhile.

Well, I'm currently only playing on Titan, which have way too many rebuy tourns, but interface is basic which is good for slow connections like what I'm having, and better card system compared to fulltilt / pokerstars.

Take care bud, cheers.

Ben