This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Gidday from Steve

• daicos35
      daicos35
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm fairley new to the game althoughI have played online for sometime and only recently strated committing money to a site. The main reason was that I wanted to feel comfortable enough about the game. One thing I would like some advice on is this. In online tournement play I find that I am quite good at building my chip count for the first hour or so, but then start to stay at the same level for a while. Of course the inevitable happens and geI get sucked into a silly call or raise as I am trying to maintain the momentum. Any tips from players as to how to maintain a steady building of your chip size?
  • 1 reply
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Hello daicos, welcome to pokerstrategy

I dont play sngs or tourneys but I dont think you are going to get any quick tips on how to do better - just start studying the articles, going to coachings and watching videos and eventually things will improve for you.

good luck