Hello everybody

• tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Hello guys, how are you?

Well, I am not really a new folk here on PokerStrategy.com, as a matter of fact I've been a member since 2009. I played on microstakes and had a little profit, but I had to stop playing poker for a few years to focus on my college degree. Anyway, I'm back and my goals for the rest of 2015 is only to improve my game and hopefully build a bankroll from scratch (well not really, I do have about 100 USD on my bankroll as of now)... Well, who knows, maybe I'll become the next Isildur1 :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Anyway, nice to meet you all

Cheers,
      Fernando
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Fernando

Welcome back on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Are you still planning to play cash games again or you play a other poker format now?

I wish you good luck with improving you’re bankroll and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Welcome back Fernando,

Good luck in building your bank roll. As you know there are many tools on the site to help improve and fine tune your game.
      I have just started with a bank roll challenge that you may find helpful 'Get rich or die tryin'

Look forward to hearing how you get on.
      :gl:
      Regards

Matt
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Thank you SDK and Matt.

I'm planning to focus on cash games, but I probably will play some tournaments if I find them interesting. And as soon as I'm able to play (been runing into some problems with my pokerstars account) I will certainly participate in the challenge.

Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

Cheers :f_drink: