This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello everybody

• tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Hello guys, how are you?

Well, I am not really a new folk here on PokerStrategy.com, as a matter of fact I've been a member since 2009. I played on microstakes and had a little profit, but I had to stop playing poker for a few years to focus on my college degree. Anyway, I'm back and my goals for the rest of 2015 is only to improve my game and hopefully build a bankroll from scratch (well not really, I do have about 100 USD on my bankroll as of now)... Well, who knows, maybe I'll become the next Isildur1 :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Anyway, nice to meet you all

Cheers,
      Fernando
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Fernando

Welcome back on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Are you still planning to play cash games again or you play a other poker format now?

I wish you good luck with improving you’re bankroll and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Welcome back Fernando,

Good luck in building your bank roll. As you know there are many tools on the site to help improve and fine tune your game.
      I have just started with a bank roll challenge that you may find helpful 'Get rich or die tryin'

Look forward to hearing how you get on.
      :gl:
      Regards

Matt
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Thank you SDK and Matt.

I'm planning to focus on cash games, but I probably will play some tournaments if I find them interesting. And as soon as I'm able to play (been runing into some problems with my pokerstars account) I will certainly participate in the challenge.

Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

Cheers :f_drink: