Hello From Hollywood

• kingkrab
      kingkrab
      Basic
      Well, near hollywood at least. Hi, I'm KingKrab and I am a professional Live Poker player in the Los Angeles area that started off living on the streets.

You can learn a bit more about me here on my blog

I look forward to getting to know you guys!
  • 4 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi kingkrab,

Welcome to Poker Strategy,

Wow. just had a brief read of your blog and I look forward to hearing how you do in October.

I haven't yet played a live game. But I look forward to it.

Have a Nice day
      My regards

Matt
    • kingkrab
      kingkrab
      Basic
      I ended up not doing so hot during that one particular session, down $200 or so. For two whole hours on live stream, I was fairly card dead/flop dead. But I did hit one Set of Jacks against an underpair, so I had that going for me, which is nice.

My usual stakes are live 200NL and live 300NL, but I also frequently short stack 1/2 live games with $60 or $120. I have an in depth reason why I choose particular buy ins, but I won't get into it here.

Haven't posted in a while, but I'm looking to create a diverse, live, NLHE study group to meet for coffee on a weekly basis this summer in LA. HMU here, PM me, or email me at [Edited by la55i]
      I've been at the grind professionally for over 1.5 years, and have written a handful of articles and books, but there's always much more to learn!!
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi kingkrab,

I edited you post because sharing your contact information contravenes with our forum principles. You are allowed to share your Skype address though.

Also, if you want to arrange a meeting. I think it is better to post it on our International Meeting Place board.

Regards,

la55i
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kingkrab,

I had a look at your blog, it is interesting to read the story of your life and your progress. You also write very well, I like your style.

All the best,
      Marta