This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Getting out Drawn

• Pockets1977
      Pockets1977
      Basic
      Hello names Pockets1977,
      Here on the Isle of Nantucket, been playin a while online and havent had much luck. It seems I constantly get beat. Not that I'm a bad player I make money in real life in person games but for example: Flop top two pair and with no fail two of the cards are suited for a flush possiblilty and again with no fail get rivered very annoying. Along with many other examples. My favorite conspiracy theory is the bigger stack getting a better chance of winning from the RNG not at begining but once ur in the tourney a while. I've had it happen and go both ways for me. It just seems to happen more often than it should and I do take into consideration the amount of hands played compared to real life...any takers
  • 1 reply
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome here,

You can find a lot of studying materials here. Articles, forums and coachings as well can help You to become succesfull player so don't miss them out.

GL at the tables