Is there an official PokerStars rep here in this forum?

• tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Well, yesterday I've opened a request to change my user ID on PokerStars and it was granted, but then I ran into some problems during the creation of the new account as they requested and now both the accounts are frozen. I sent a few emails to the support but I got no answer at, which is really awkward, since they usually respond ASAP. I was just wondering if there is an official rep or some way to get in contact with PokerStars besides the support email. It is really annoying not being able to play :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:

Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tieppofer,

Unfortunately we don't have an official PokerStars rep. The only thing you can do is continue to try support until they answer.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Yeah, I didn't think so... It's so awkward though, they usually have the best customer support, it kinda worries me. The crappy thing is since I only play on PokerStars I am losing money (and so is PokerStars as well). Well, let's hope they answer my emails soon.

Thanks anyway, Laz, I will keep you guys updated about that, since I'm changing my screen name, even though they said I wont lose my affiliation, I wanna keep you guys updated with my new User ID.

Cheers,
      Fernando T

----- EDIT -----

Well, after a few emails they reinstated my account, now I just gotta wait for them to transfer all the funds, points and other stuff from my old account and I'll be ready to go.

Cheers :f_drink: :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tieppofer,

That's awesome news. :appl: Also ensure you go to this page and update it with your new user ID to ensure there is no interruption to your tracking.

Have fun :gl:

Laz