[Application] 10l SH Zoom application

• NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everybody,

As you can all see in my blog I recently picked up SH Zoom after a long time away from the tables. I've managed to squeeze in 25,000 hands playing 2 tables on a Macbook with no HUD. I've been living in Canada for the past eleven months and will be moving back to Belgium this Friday, arriving on Saturday. That is when I'll have access again to my desktop pc with HEM2 (thus a hud). Of course I'll have to update EVERYTHING so it might take a while! I have no job lined up and will take the first few weeks settling back in at home.

Basically to cut out a couple of months of grinding and to build up a relationship with potential backers again, I'm applying for a stake starting on October 1 at latest (earlier if I find a backer sooner) and will run until the end of the year. I pledge to play at least 150,000 hands in that time span, with the possibility to play more.

:spade: 10nl SH Zoom. Move up / down at certain amounts of buy-ins to be determined together with backer.
      :spade: Preferably a 25-30bi stake
      :spade: Stake will run until the end of the year, with a minimum of 150,000 hands in that time frame.
      :spade: Profits will be split 50/50 at the end or at predetermined times.
      :spade: Rake back will be split 50/50 as well. If there are negative profits, all rake back will go to the backer until we're in the green.
      :spade: Forum laws have changed, however I don't feel comfortable giving away my Skype publicly. You may do so and I will contact you, or you may choose to add me as a friend in the community tool so we can exchange details.

Ideally I would like to find someone who can also help me up my game, as I admittedly have not spent enough attention to that up until now. Underneath is the 25,000 sample size I continue to work on to increase.

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everybody,

As you can all see in my blog I recently picked up SH Zoom after a long time away from the tables. I've managed to squeeze in 25,000 hands playing 2 tables on a Macbook with no HUD. I've been living in Canada for the past eleven months and will be moving back to Belgium this Friday, arriving on Saturday. That is when I'll have access again to my desktop pc with HEM2 (thus a hud). Of course I'll have to update EVERYTHING so it might take a while! I have no job lined up and will take the first few weeks settling back in at home.

Basically to cut out a couple of months of grinding and to build up a relationship with potential backers again, I'm applying for a stake starting on October 1 at latest (earlier if I find a backer sooner) and will run until the end of the year. I pledge to play at least 150,000 hands in that time span, with the possibility to play more.

:spade: 10nl SH Zoom. Move up / down at certain amounts of buy-ins to be determined together with backer.
      :spade: Preferably a 25-30bi stake
      :spade: Stake will run until the end of the year, with a minimum of 150,000 hands in that time frame.
      :spade: Profits will be split 50/50 at the end or at predetermined times.
      :spade: Rake back will be split 50/50 as well. If there are negative profits, all rake back will go to the backer until we're in the green.
      :spade: Forum laws have changed, however I don't feel comfortable giving away my Skype publicly. You may do so and I will contact you, or you may choose to add me as a friend in the community tool so we can exchange details.

Ideally I would like to find someone who can also help me up my game, as I admittedly have not spent enough attention to that up until now. Underneath is the 25,000 sample size I continue to work on to increase.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      i would like to take 50% of action which is about 150$
      Edit
      Deals off. NIVEKii seems to be lost and I have to use money elswhere atm.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      What stakes do you normally play?
      Have you experience at NL10, if so can you show sample?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hello Zemnieks11,

I'm terribly sorry I didn't check PokerStrategy the last two-three weeks. As you know I moved back to Belgium and things have been hectic, with me falling sick for quite some time. That is also the reason I did not update my blog. Luckily I'm better now and checking up on things. Unfortunately for me I forgot to check the button that would give me emailupdates every time someone posted in this thread. Once again I apologise for my tardiness, but would like to thank you for your interest!

Hello JCSeerup,

I've played everything from 2nl to 10nl, but I've lost many of my databases and graphs. The only one I could find is in my blog aswell, where I decided to grind 10nl FR Zoom for two days to get to the next VIP tier. That information is not too recent though. People who know me know I will never oversell myself but I'm fairly confident I can beat 10nl Zoom (be it SH or FR) decently over a big sample, while working to improve my game at the same time.

If you're still interested, I'm free to talk on Skype.