TAF - Lets refer and get 75$ for all new payers by sharing the money

• Andimann
      Andimann
      Bronze
      Hi,

similiar the a lot of people in the german part of the forum i would like to offer the following:

FTP gives in summary 125$ for referring people - the new player will get 25$ directly and the referrer 100$.
      Conditions are: The new player have to play 500 points (really easy) and the referrer 1000 points.

So my offer: I refer you and we share my 100$ - so you get 75$ in summary on top of all ps.de bonus and rakeback.

I transfer this money directly to your ftp account after you finished the 500 points - regardless if i completed my 1000 points or not.

I have done this with a lot of people in the german forum (>20) and you will find only good and positive response from them. I think it is a possibilty for new people the get 75 $ for free on top - i used this too as i come to ftp.

If you are interested ore have some more questions you can contact me at:

eMaileMail

I hope my english was not to bad and this offer is allowed in the english part too. In the german forum there are a lot of traffic in this thread every day and i was wondering why this is missed here until now ;)

cu
      Andi
  • 4 replies
    • shermantank3377
      shermantank3377
      Basic
      I would love to do this... just tell me the info needed
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      i already have a ftp account unfortunately, but i don't quite get it.
      if we want our accounts to be linked to PS, don't they have to be our referrers then?
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      Originally posted by riv3rd4ncer
      i already have a ftp account unfortunately, but i don't quite get it.
      if we want our accounts to be linked to PS, don't they have to be our referrers then?
      I suppose if you register your FT account on PS and thus add it to your tracked accounts you'll still be part of the ps bonus offer on fulltilt even if you didn't get your starting capital there.....right ?( ( I did that with my pokerstars account but I'm not 100% sure if what I wrote here is all true :D )
      anyway, if it's like that I would be glad to do that.

but I've a question: I suppose you need to make a deposit in order to be able to get 500 points, right ?
    • StusMagic
      StusMagic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by riv3rd4ncer