This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Note option Stars

• ElFenomeno50
      ElFenomeno50
      Basic
      I can't find most of the names of opponents in the search button on Stars. I want to search them to add some notes on players and/or mark them. During zoom sessions, i don't have time for it. Anyone else knows how i can find people on Stars or do i have to use the note option of Hm2? By the last option i can just open it and makes notes, however i prefer the Stars notes more.
  • 2 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi ElFenomeno50,

When you are multi tabling it can become a problem to add notes at the time.
      What I do is assign my color to the player and just abbreviate the note to then come back to later. IE: fish 8T EP.
      after my session I then open the notes editor in PS and make a better note there.
      Some players have the option not to be found! so this may be the reason why.
      I think HM makes good notes on players. I understand tho sometimes it is better to make the note in the client.
      Remember also to back up you player notes once in a while. I had a Windows issue and lost all my my notes the other day :(
      hope this helps

My regards

Matt
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi ElFenomeno50,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

I like Matt's idea of just the colour code on the fly.
      As long as you don't close the table, you can press CTRL-I and bring up the instant hand history.
      Find the hand that has the player, double-click it, and you can add notes in the replayer.

I've done the above, but not with zoom -- that might be tougher.

All the best,
      VS