How to become vip

• dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Diamond
      Hi it says I have to spend 6k during 3 month, but what counts? Does withdraw with my skrill card counts? Does paying with skrill card counts? I wrote directly to skrill but they do not answer one week already.
  • 8 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi dooleslovs,

I am not sure but I haven't hear if using your skrill account counts towards VIP points in Poker Stars.

In January of each year if you haven't made super nova elite you start the year from bronze.
      My aim is to get my bank roll as high as i can by the end of the year so in January I can grind on the higher Cash limits in order to make super nova in 2016.

I hope this is of some help to you.

My regards

Matt
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Diamond
      Lol its skrill thread so I am asking how to get vip skrill acount.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      lol. then i for sure can not help you!
      I have opened a skrill account but never used it lol.
      Have a good day

Regards

Matt
    • suni98
      suni98
      Bronze
      Anybody happens to know where can i find the Skrill Excluded Merchants list for the VIP program? iam googling for 20 mins and cant find it:f_confused:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey suni98,

This is the only list I could find. https://content.skrill.com/en/vip/merchant-exclusions/.

Hope this helps

Laz
    • suni98
      suni98
      Bronze
      Hi Laz, thanks.

I knew PStars was exluded but it seems that all other pokersites are also excluded,

does this mean you cant become Skrill VIP by transfering money to pokersites

or this exlusion list applies for some different promotion /like the 1,5% cash back they used to have/ ?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      As far as I understand, transactions to the 'VIP exclusion merchants' (from the list found by Lazza61) do count towards the volume requirement for becoming a VIP, but they don't earn any cashback (loyalty points). The former implies that the other perks of the VIP program (fee discounts, multi-currency accounts) apply regardless of which merchants the account holder transfers to.
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Paying with your Skrill counts but withdrawal does not. Also transfer between Skrill accounts doesn't count. And above mentioned exluded merchants also counts just doesn't give rakeback points.