Annoying REMINDER from pokerstartegy

• Lobozovas
      Lobozovas
      Basic
      Hi does anyone know how to get rid off this annoying reminder (Reminder: You have an unused offer for free starting capital. Clik here for more details.) without actually registering on all these websites.
  • 7 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Lobozovas, welcome to the forum!

I'm also affected by this, just like everyone else.

I don't know if it is possible to permanently turn these reminders off, but you can get rid of it for the time being by just refreshing the page. That's what I do, and it only takes a second, so it works well enough for me.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Not only do these reminders pop up (their mere occurrence tilting even if they can be ousted by refreshing), but there are also emails from time to time :f_mad:

Take it easy with your capitals, folks, I'm in a higher league already. Give us MTT+Twister-specific races with MTTs getting a bonus multiplier (those formats are decent SBR generators) or bigger middle prizes in the Top100 :challenge: (of course that's not gonna happen, just saying).
    • Lobozovas
      Lobozovas
      Basic
      Thank you for welcome and all replies unfortunately refreshing did not work. I guess without browser scripting it out , I'm stuck with it for now.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Lobozovas,

Have you tried a force refresh by pressing CTRL + F5. This forces a page load and removes the chance of reloading a cached version.

But clicking anything in the window should also remove it.

Regards

Laz
    • Lobozovas
      Lobozovas
      Basic
      Ctrl+F5 didn't work, i'm using google chrome btw. If i click that window it takes me to starting capital offer page.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Tried adblocker? But ye i am not sure of when you get those.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Lobozovas
      Ctrl+F5 didn't work, i'm using google chrome btw. If i click that window it takes me to starting capital offer page.
      My apologies Lobozovas. :sorry: I actually meant clicking anything else but the notification.:f_confused:

@Saren113. Adblocker doesn't block that particular notification.