hola a todos, soy nuevo... me gustaria reciibir consejos y ayudas

• crisfer70
      crisfer70
      Bronze
      hola chicos, hace poco abri mi cuenta, quiero aprender de este bonito juego, estoy abierto a consejos, ayudas, charlas todo lo relacionado al poker, de antemano muchas gracias ....:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • crisfer70
      crisfer70
      Bronze
      me podrian ayudar explicandome el metodo de subir de nivel con mis punts de pokerstrategy
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hola, de pronto te serviría más ir a la comunidad hispana? http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/

O si sabes inglés no hay problema! esta comunidad está más activa

Translation: He says: Hi guys, I opened my account very recently and I'd like to learn about this game, I'm open to advice, chat, help and everything poker related.

Could you explain me how do I level up using my strategy points?
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi crisfer70, welcome to Pokerstrategy!

First of all, thanks a lot for translation, Volrath89! Looks like you also already pointed out that this is the English community, where every post has to be made in English, and that we have a Spanish community as well as an alternative.

About the StrategyPoints, you collect them automatically by playing poker on a tracked account. If you do not have a tracked account yet, you can create one by signing up at one of our partner rooms. Please make sure that you follow the instructions in any of the links carefully, to ensure that your account will be correctly tracked. Also, keep in mind that it is unfortunately not possible to link any existing accounts to Pokerstrategy.

Once you have a tracked account you can keep track of your StrategyPoints by looking at the window on the left side of the homepage, which should look like this:

You need to collect 100 StrategyPoints a month to reach Silver status, 500 for Gold, 2500 for Platinum and 7500 for Diamond. You will then keep your status until the end of the following month.

Alternatively, you also have the option of buying a higher status.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.