This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello from Estonia!

• taavi19
      taavi19
      Bronze
      Hello!
      My name is Taavi and Im from Estonia. I am a beginner. I began with poker this year in October so I have played like 3 months only. I have made a lot of progress and Im constantly learning. I have to thank PokerStrategy for the starting capital and really helpful articles.
      At the moment Im still stuck in the micro limits. I managed to grow my bankroll to $200. I hope im moving in the right direction.
      I never had much luck, hope things will change.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi taavi & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Looks like you've made an impressive start, well done.

Don't be in too much of a rush to move up, main thing early on is to learn as much as you can & refine your game.
      It is much better & cheaper to plug any leakages in your game at the micro levels than to find them later on in life :D

Wishing you every success, good luck at the tables.

Bart
      (hello from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello taavi19,

First of all, welcome to the PokerStrategy community! It is always good to hear that our strategy articles are helping you, so I suggest you keep reading :)

There are also other ways to improve your game, such as watching the clips in our Video Section, creating your own blog, or discussing general poker-related issues in our forums.

Also, since you said you are from Estonia, maybe you would like to join this social group: Estonia.

Best regards,
      vhallee