Hello from Estonia!

• taavi19
      My name is Taavi and Im from Estonia. I am a beginner. I began with poker this year in October so I have played like 3 months only. I have made a lot of progress and Im constantly learning. I have to thank PokerStrategy for the starting capital and really helpful articles.
      At the moment Im still stuck in the micro limits. I managed to grow my bankroll to $200. I hope im moving in the right direction.
      I never had much luck, hope things will change.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi taavi & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Looks like you've made an impressive start, well done.

Don't be in too much of a rush to move up, main thing early on is to learn as much as you can & refine your game.
      It is much better & cheaper to plug any leakages in your game at the micro levels than to find them later on in life :D

Wishing you every success, good luck at the tables.

(hello from England)
    • vhallee
      Hello taavi19,

First of all, welcome to the PokerStrategy community! It is always good to hear that our strategy articles are helping you, so I suggest you keep reading :)

There are also other ways to improve your game, such as watching the clips in our Video Section, creating your own blog, or discussing general poker-related issues in our forums.

Also, since you said you are from Estonia, maybe you would like to join this social group: Estonia.

Best regards,