This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Greetings

• mihai21s
      mihai21s
      Bronze
      Hi everyone. I'm just another one of those who saw the lottery and jumped right in :)

Recently I have been trying to stay away from poker because it's kind of addictive (well ok, really addictive), but I still play mostly with my with friends.

Oh and I had a royal flush once :D :D
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mihai, welcome to PokerStrategy,

Your right, poker can be very additive, so it is best to set yourselves targets and stick to them e.g. I'll just play for 1 hour today or just the xy tournament tomorrow.

I too have only had a Royal once, but have laid down a couple more, prior to them appearing on the board of course :D

May all your flushes be Royal & your houses Full.

Above all enjoy your game, when it starts to become a chore is the time to stop and take a break.

Good luck,

Bart.
    • mihai21s
      mihai21s
      Bronze
      I agree about setting targets to manage the addiction, if I say that I;ll just play for the hell of than I get caught up, funny how I completely gave up smoking in a couple of weeks, but still play poker :P

Thanks for all the kind words and good luck to you too!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thank you :)

If I keep playing too much poker, i may START smoking rofl :D