Hello! :)

• Scoooop23
      Scoooop23
      Basic
      Hello fellow poker players!

My name is Scoooop23 from the UK and I play mainly 180man Turbo's on Pokerstars :f_thumbsup:

This my first post here and I have a few question's if you dont mind answering them...

I am going to run a October 180man Team Competition with a $50 buy in over on another forum and im trying to generate interest for it so am I allowed to create a new thread and post the link to the other forum so that players on PokerStrategy can join in the fun?

If I am allowed to post which section of the forum would you suggest I post it in?

Thanks guys & best of luck at the tables :f_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Scoooop23,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Thanks for thinking of us. Unfortunately, our forum principles preclude mentioning other poker forums in posts.

Perhaps when it's done, you could do a similar one here...

Best of luck,
      VS
    • Scoooop23
      Scoooop23
      Basic
      Hello VorpalF2F,

Thank you for your reply.

How about I post the details of the bet on here then and if any PokerStrategy members would like to join then ill sign them up! (without mentioning any other site)

I have created the bet on a forum and then reposted it on many poker forums to generate intrest, some forums allowed me to post the link to the original forum and some did not so I just posted the details of the bet!

Thanks
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Scoooop23,
      I suggest that you create a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

Give them a link to the actual posts involved, and they'll be able to make an informed decision.

Mods don't have the authority to say, "OK" but they do.

Although I like the idea of your suggestion, it might give some the appearance of circumventing the rules, which is never a good thing.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • Scoooop23
      Scoooop23
      Basic
      Hey VorpalF2F,

I will do that right now, thank you for your help I appreciate it!

gl at the tables :)
    • Scoooop23
      Scoooop23
      Basic
      Cant post the bet details its agianst the forum rules :(

Think I will post it on here first next time then share it on the other forums!

Thanks for your help anyways and ill hopefully be posting on here again soon! :tongue:

Run Good folks!