Introduction

• RhinoStar
      RhinoStar
      Bronze
      Hi,

My name is William Verster, from South Africa....

I have only been with Poker Strategy for a few months and have introduced 5 friends, of which only 1 has really gotten going. But I contiue to encourage them..

On Friday I managed to win my 1st tournament, so I guess Poker Straegy tackics are working... Oh I have not had to spend a single cent of my own money yet and have played over 10,000 games.. Sit & Go's and Tournament excluded.

Ok guys... in charge.. that was fun.. but I am hear for the MONEY... so send it PLEEEASE!!!!

William
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy William, good to have you on board.

Congrats on your first win, nice one, first of many I hope.

Be patient with the money, it generally does come through very quickly, but occasionally there are small delays/id checks that are unavoidable I'm afraid.

It is however totally worth the short wait and you can continue to read up on the strategy guides, visit live coaching sessions & browse/post items in the forums whilst you wait.

Freeroll tournaments are also a good starting place for bumping up your early bankroll.

Wishing you every success, good luck at the tables.

Bart
      (from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello RhinoStar,

Welcome to the PokerStrategy community! It sounds nice that you managed to get some friends acquainted with poker - hopefully they will come to enjoy it as much as you are now :)

Since you mentioned you are from South Africa, you should join this social group: South Africa. There, you should be able to meet fellow players that might help you improve your game even faster.

Regarding your tournament outcome, I can only congratulate you and wish you many more tournament winnings in the future. I am definitely glad we could help you, so remember to keep reading the articles in the Strategy Section to further develop your skill.

Also, should you need any advice on specific strategies, don't hesitate to post your questions in the Forums, where other fellow members will be able to give you the answers you seek. Additionally, you can start your own Poker Blog, so you can keep track of your career and get opinions and advices from others as you go.

Best regards,
      vhallee